AMCHP Issues Call for Session & Poster Proposals – 2019 Annual Conference!
The Association of Maternal & Child Health Programs (AMCHP) invites you to submit a proposal (workshop, skills-building session, or poster) for the 2019 AMCHP Annual Conference, to be held March 9-12 at the San Antonio Riverside Marriott in San Antonio, Texas.
The theme for the 2019 conference is Investments in MCH: Strengthening Families and the MCH Workforce.
The proposal submission deadline is Friday, Sept. 21, 11:59 p.m. ET.
Tracks for this year's conference are:
• Adolescent Health (includes youth development and transition)
• Child Health
• Epidemiology/Data, Assessment and Evaluation (includes health outcomes, impact of investment/ROI, etc.)
• Family and Youth Engagement (includes fatherhood involvement, family-centered care)
• Health Care Financing and Coverage (includes health reform)
• Infant Health
• Life Course Approach
• MCH Systems Building
• Women's and Maternal Health
• Workforce Development and Leadership
Get more information.
Take advantage of
this amazing opportunity to connect and network with more than 800 public
health officials who share an interest in maternal and child health.