Don't miss out on an amazing opportunity to connect and network with more than 800 public health officials who share an interest in maternal and child health. The AMCHP 2017 Annual Conference will be held March 4-7, 2017 in Kansas City, MO.
There are many reasons to attend the AMCHP 2017 Annual Conference, including:
- Gain a firsthand opportunity to learn about changes occurring in the MCH field, such as Block Grant transformation and Affordable Care Act implementation.
- In need of a career boost or professional development? AMCHP has it covered! Conference attendees have the opportunity to gain access to individual and private professional coaching sessions.
- Interested in learning more about a particular MCH subfield? Conference session topics will include using technology to advance MCH outcomes, cultural competence and family-centered care, and health care financing and coverage.
- Visit the exhibit hall to gather information from resource centers and companies related to maternal and child health, while networking with current and future MCH leaders.
- Exchange best practices with other MCH professionals, creating stronger and bolder ideas for the future.
Please stay tuned for additional updates on the AMCHP 2017 Annual Conference.
The 2017 AMCHP Call for Proposals is now open! The deadline to submit a proposal is Thursday, Oct. 20 by 11:59 p.m. ET. For more information, click here.