Individual Associate Membership
Any individual with an interest in maternal and child health can join for $205 ($100 for students and Title V Alumni) and receive all membership benefits.
For $1,450, organizations can designate up to eight representatives who receive all membership benefits.
State and Territorial Program Memberships
State and territorial MCH programs may join AMCHP and select up to five delegates who serve as delegates to the AMCHP membership meeting and can vote for and serve on the AMCHP Board of Directors and other Board committees. State program dues are based on the state's population. In addition to the five named delegates, state programs may also purchase additional memberships called "individual regular" memberships. Individual regular and program delegates must be approved by the state or territory's Title V Director.
- AMCHP Member Briefs - a biweekly newsletter with legislative updates, new publications, information on funding opportunities, and more!
- Conference Registration Discount - reduced registration fee for the annual conference.
- Member Center - exclusive access to the password-protected member center, which features a membership directory, bulletin boards, legislative information and other benefits.
- Legislative Updates - e-mail action alerts on critical family health issues, monthly national policy calls, and resources on MCH-related legislation and funding in the legislative center.
- Leadership Opportunities - serve on committees and participate in conference calls with peers from your region to share best practices and tackle difficult issues.
- Representation and Advocacy - AMCHP represents your interests before Congress and federal agencies. We advocate for a wide spectrum of issues impacting the health of women, children, youth, and families.
- Best Practices - members have the opportunity to share model practices with the MCH community. In turn, you can learn about effective programs from across the country.
- Access to Staff Experts - specialists in MCH and CSHCN issues, AMCHP staff are on hand to answer questions about issues ranging from adolescent health and developmental delays to data and Medicaid.
- Fact Sheets - stay informed with fact sheets and issue briefs like MCH Role in Bioterrorism Planning and Protecting Children with Special Health Care Needs.
- Tools & Handbooks - receive quality tools to help you build successful programs and strengthen your infrastructure, like the Conceptual Framework for Adolescent Health, CAST-5 (Capacity Assessment for State Title V) and the Perinatal HIV Prevention Action Learning Lab.
- Job Bank - look for a new challenge or find the perfect candidate through our online job bank.
- Technical Assistance - build the capacity of your state or local health programs through AMCHP's technical assistance initiatives and skills-building programs.
- Member Mailing List - delegates and organizational members can reach state Title V directors by requesting our member mailing list.
Member Benefits by Category
Publications and Training ||
Discount on Annual Conference ||
Serve on Association Committees |
Vote on Association
Vote for Board Members||
Serve on Board of Directors |
| || || |
Organizational Associate |
| || || |
Download an application and become a member today!
2018-19 Individual Associate Application.pdf
2018-19 Organizational Application.pdf
State and organization dues may be paid by check to the
address below, or by ACH (Automated Clearing House) electronic funds transfer here.
Individual associate members can pay by check, ACH
To find out more about joining AMCHP and advancing your
commitment to family health, or to get more information about paying your
dues, please contact Membership and Meetings Associate Mynor Gonzalez at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202)775-0512.
All dues are for the 2018-19 fiscal year, which begins on Oct. 1, 2018.