An individual with an interest in family health? Any individual with an interest in maternal and child health can join AMCHP.
An organization committed to maternal and child health? Organizations can become members and designate up to eight representatives.
An employee of a Title V program or an individual that works in partnership with a Title V program?
State and territorial programs designate members of AMCHP. Contact your state Title V director to find out about becoming an individual regular member. E-mail AMCHP to find out the name of your Title V director.
Member benefits include:
- AMCHP Member Briefs - a twice monthly newsletter with columns like Best Practices and Movers & Shakers, information on funding opportunities, and more!
- Conference Registration Discount - reduced registration fee for the annual conference.
- Member Center - exclusive access to the password-protected member center, which features a membership directory, bulletin boards, legislative information and other benefits.
- Legislative Updates - e-mail action alerts on critical family health issues and resources on MCH-related legislation and funding in the legislative center.
- Leadership Opportunities - serve on committees and participate in conference calls with peers from your region to share best practices and tackle difficult issues.
- And many more! Click here for a full listing of all the benefits and other membership information.
Download an application and become a member today!
Application for Individual Associate Membership Application for Organizational Membership
- To find out more about joining AMCHP and advancing your commitment to family health, contact our Member Services Manager via e-mail or at (202) 775-0436.