AMCHP Issues Call for Session & Poster Proposals – 2019 Annual Conference!
The Association of Maternal & Child Health Programs (AMCHP) invites you to submit a proposal (workshop, skills-building session, or poster) for the 2019 AMCHP Annual Conference, to be held March 9-12 at the San Antonio Riverside Marriott in San Antonio, Texas.
The theme for the 2019 conference is Investments in MCH: Strengthening Families and the MCH Workforce.
The proposal submission deadline is Friday, Sept. 21, 11:59 p.m. ET.
Tracks for this year's conference are:
• Adolescent Health (includes youth development and transition)
• Child Health
• Epidemiology/Data, Assessment and Evaluation (includes health outcomes, impact of investment/ROI, etc.)
• Family and Youth Engagement (includes fatherhood involvement, family-centered care)
• Health Care Financing and Coverage (includes health reform)
• Infant Health
• Life Course Approach
• MCH Systems Building
• Women's and Maternal Health
• Workforce Development and Leadership
Get more information.