Innovation Station is AMCHP's collection of resources to support the implementation of evidence-based practices. One of Innovation Station's most popular resources is its online database of cutting-edge, emerging, promising, and best practices in maternal and child health.
You'll find all types of practices...
From all over the country…
Why Should I Use the Innovation Station Database?
- Learn more about successful MCH practices including program activities, outcomes, challenges, and lessons learned
- Identify which practices are being implemented in your state/territory/region
- Identify contacts with whom you can collaborate on an MCH focus area
Why Should I Submit a Practice to the Innovation Station Database?
- Share your practice's successes and lessons learned with your peers
- Receive expert feedback and support to improve your practice
- Receive national recognition
- Accepted practices will be included in the Innovation Station database and may be featured in a future edition of Pulse
- All accepted practices are eligible to receive an award at the AMCHP Annual Conference
How Do I Submit a Practice to the Innovation Station Database?
If you have an effective or innovative MCH practice you'd like to share, you can fill out an easy-to-use online form. Practices are accepted on a rolling basis, and the Best Practices Committee typically reviews and scores submissions in October and April.
To learn more about AMCHP's Innovation Station and its resources, contact Lynda Krisowaty at firstname.lastname@example.org.